Wednesday, April 13, 2016

American Way Market


 Last night we hung out at Merchant Square in Chandler where they have opened a new restaurant American Way Market. Jared Allen at Proof Bread is making all their breads fresh in house. In fact everything you will get there is from scratch. Including their smoked meats and hand rolled chocolate croissants! The menu has it all Sandwiches, Salads, Smoked meat meals, Flatbread Pizzas ( roasted corn and goat cheese was a big thumbs up) and Soups. In addition to that they have the largest Vintage Soda Pop list I have ever seen! We of course had to try a bunch, one of our favorites was the cute little bottle of Original New York Seltzer that the owner loved as a child. If you are a fan of vintage soda pop this is your place! 




 The restaurant is made up of vintage decor and furniture from all over, which gives it an old timey feeling.
 



I also sampled my way through their Olive Oil and Balsamic Vinegar Bar. The Fig Balsamic was my top pick.











If you haven't been to Merchant Square yet you are missing out. With over 250 merchants all selling unique antique and vintage finds. It could seriously take me all day to go through it. It doesn't stop there, the Grand Opening of Highland Yard will be opening April 14th. This is a monthly vintage market with everything you can imagine. Each month it will be completely revamped.




So make a day of it. Eat, Shop, Eat again and Shop again. I know I will be going out till I've tried everything on the menu.




















No comments:

Post a Comment