Thursday, June 30, 2016

Pasta Salad

Stephanie's Pasta Salad

About 7 or 8 years ago I was introduced to this salad. Now I don't want to over sell it or anything but I would say Perfection best describes it! If you know Stephanie Meadows you already know that she is a great cook so it is no wonder that this salad rocks. Every time I make it everyone raves. And if I hear that she is making it, well you can bet I am there.  Also make sure you make enough to have some for leftovers. Because this bad boy is going to get eaten.
Stephanie's Pasta Salad

1 bag spiral tri- color rotini
add the rest according to your preference-
cheese cubes
summer sausage cubed
thinly sliced red onion
thinly sliced bell pepper
broccoli flowerets 
cauliflower flowerets
baby carrots 
grape tomatoes halved
small jar of artichokes in oil- chopped


Dressing:
1 c. oil 
1 c. sugar
1 c. red wine vinegar
1 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
1 tsp garlic powder

No comments:

Post a Comment