If you're looking for a cookie that literally melts in your mouth, then this is it!
Brown Sugar Cookies:
2/3 cup butter, softened
1 1/2 c brown sugar
2 1/2 c flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup sour cream
1. Preheat oven to 350
2. Cream butter and brown Sugar
3. Add eggs, one at a time. Blend well
4. Add vanilla
5. In separate bowl, still together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt
6. Add flour mixture to butter mixture. Alternately with sour cream, mix well.
7. Drop by spoonfuls onto lightly sprayed baking sheet.
8. Bake 8-9 minutes
9. Remove to wire rack and cool completely.
10. Frost with Buttered Frosting.
1/4 c butter
2 1/2 c powdered sugar
3 Tbl milk
1. Melt butter in saucepan over medium heat until it turns golden
2. Remove from heat.
3. Stir in powder sugar and enough milk to make a spreading consistency