Sunday, June 28, 2015

Our Frozen Birthday



So the night before this little girls 3rd birthday I asked her what kind of cake she wanted and she said an Elsa cake. Well needless to say I was unprepared, so I of course googled, Pinterested and youtubed   who to make a Frozen cake and came up with this little number. I had already learned through youtube how to master the ombre' rosette cake, so all I had to learn was how to make frozen icicles

 Let me tell you it was beyond easy. If you have every made a simple sucker using Karo syrup, water and sugar then you pretty much know how to make this. After the candy mixture has set and is hard you just smash it into a bunch of shards of "glass" and there you go! 

It was totally worth it especially after she told me her favorite present was her "Elsa cake"!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment