- 3 TBS unsalted butter
- pinch of salt
- 5 cups of mini marshmallows (divided)
- 6-7 cups Golden Graham Cereal
- 3-1.55 oz Hersheys Milk Chocolate bars (broken up in squares)
- Spray a 9" x 13" pan with cooking spray. In a large pot, melt the butter and salt over medium heat.
- Once it is melted, add the 4 cups of the mini marshmallows and stir constantly until they are completely melted
- Take mixture off heat and add in the cereal and stir.
- Add in the extra cup of mini marshmallows and stir to just combine.
- Working quickly, pour half the mixture into the prepared pan and press down. Then top with half the Hershey's pieces.
- Pour the rest of the mixture onto the chocolate and press down, then top with the rest of the chocolate.
- Allow to sit at room temperature for several hours to set up OR place in refrigerator for about an hour.
- Remove from pan and cut into bars