Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Over Easy

For my anniversary a few years ago we were in Phoenix on a little staycation and found this great breakfast place which also happened to be a DDD- Diner's Drive-In's and Dives spot. We loved it and now have one right around the corner. My favorite dish there is the french toast. They use a brioche bread and top it with carmelized bananas and pecans and then a caramel syrup. Can we say Yum! Is it rich yes, which is why I like to make who ever I go with get something savory so I can handle it all. Another one of my favorites is their Hopple Popple, a scrambled egg hash that is scrumptious and goes great with the oh so sweet french toast. This super modern restaurant is popping up all over the valley so if you live here or are visiting it's definitely worth a try. Serving breakfast and lunch.Over Easy
 

No comments:

Post a Comment